Sunday 29 June 2008

Gothic Symbol Matrix.

Gothic Symbol Matrix 2008.
Pencil and ink.
Completed in just under 6 hours.
First I drew the grid and then the letters G-O-T-H-I-C from the Gothic Alphabet.
I drew the letters in pencil then went over them with ink when I was happy with their shape.
The other squares in the grid are populated with adaptations of symbols found in an old encyclopedia.
!

Famous quote three. Share my moon rising. Another moon study. Paint my moon. A moon study in watercolour. Marco Moone Poetry. Moon over and out. Moon overboard. Moon over sidewalk. Moon over pylon two. Cityscape moon. Crescent moons. Moon over tear. Crescent Mary setting moon sketch. Tower pylon church sketch. Moon over owl. Ceri's moon and star scape. Solar shadows. Good Morning Moon! The Moon and Venus in the garden. Pain of a hero. Chapter 18. Once in a blue moon. Moon over pylon. Can you heal the World? A study of the Moon. Graffiti moon.1 Graffiti moon. The ingenious plastic lamp. The sundial. The sunflower competition. Rain. The Moon at nine fifteen. Happy earthday. Tsunami. Solar flowered eclipse. Everybody knows that... St. Thomas' & the Pylon. Astronomical. A portrait of the Moon.

=


4 comments:

© Paul Anthony Ramsden 2023 said...

Other Gothic Symbol drawings.
Sharemyart 2008
http://share-my-art.blogspot.com/2008/06/gothic-symbol-matrix-in-negative.html
http://share-my-art.blogspot.com/2008/06/gothic-symbols-revisited.html
http://share-my-art.blogspot.com/2008/06/gothic-symbolism.html http://share-my-art.blogspot.com/2007/08/gothic-symbols.html

Unknown said...

hi,
your recent comments widget is not working as you gave share-my-art.blogspot.com/ in thr widget installer instead of providing share-my-art.blogspot.com.Means you added an additional trailing slash..To fix this just install the widget after filling out the url as share-my-art.blogspot.com in the widget installer..

Noni said...

impressive site....visions, perspective, creations...words....

tag u to my blog...

No plans! said...

Thanks for that, same motorway, different service station.